L’AZURDE WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
L’azurde is pleased to offer our customers with a one year warranty on jewelry purchased through our website.
The jewelry warranty and service policy will remain available to each client who purchases from L’azurde website from the date of purchase. The following conditions apply.
- The warranty applies from the date the customer receives the goods for the first time. L’azurde guarantee all our karats 21K or 18K gold with diamonds, precious, semi-precious stones or zircon. This is a one-year warranty certificate for maintenance not for misuse
- The warranty does not cover loss or theft of the jewelry in part or its entirety.
- The warranty does not cover re-sizes.
- If a defect is discovered, the jewelry must be returned to L’azurde for inspection. L’azurde alone will determine if the defect is due to normal wear or extraordinary circumstances.
- Any jewelry re-sized or altered in any way by a 3rd party not under the ownership of L’azurde without the authorization of L’azurde, will forfeit the warranty.
- If it is determined that the jewelry has been damaged outside the bounds of the warranty, due to unusual or extreme wear or use, the customer will be held liable to pay for all repairs.
- L’azurde will report to the customer any necessary repair required, prior to implementing the repairs. L’azurde will be sure to inform the customer if the repair does or does not fall within the bounds of the warranty.